(Blockchain / Crypto) (Asia / Remote)
Job openings >> Content Writer (Blockchain / Crypto) (Asia / Remote)
Content Writer (Blockchain / Crypto) (Asia / Remote)
Do you want to work on the next revolution in DeFi and Crypto? Do you believe in a decentralized future and the future of payments and finance on the blockchain? Then TokenMinds has an amazing opportunity for you!
As a Content Writer, you will be part of a team that creates engaging content for Projects launched at TokenMinds. You will be responsible for writing compelling articles for targeted audiences in the blockchain scene and will be reporting to the Senior Content Manager.
- Produce and Create content across digital platforms (landing pages, social media content, PR articles, press-releases, brochures))
- Create well researched and well written long and short form content
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Working with task management systems (Monday) on daily basis
- Reporting to the Senior Content Manager
- At least 2 years of solid experience as a Content Writer for Fintech
- Experience working in agency & team
- Passion and knowledge of blockchain and crypto preferred
- Creative Solution Focused mindset
- Highly proficient in English grammar, content research, and responding with content that communicates in the same tone as the target audience’s wants and needs
- Experience in using Social Media Content tools is a definite plus
- Working with SEO & Keywords
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in working in a remote set up
This Position Offers
- Remote Work
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexibility in time
- Work with an international team of blockchain experts
TokenMinds is voted the No. 1 Crypto agency worldwide by Hackernoon and other renowned media.
Our mission is to develop the most cutting-edge and user-adopted blockchain applications, helping entrepreneurs to build the future and increasing the speed of blockchain adoption by offering token integration solutions for companies.
You’ll be working with top talent in blockchain on renowned DeFi/dApp/NFT projects backed by Binance Ventures and others. Our team works mostly remote using a suite of virtual office tools such as Gather.town, Zoom, Slack and more. We are also part of the major blockchain conferences worldwide where you are able to meet the team and clients in person.