(Blockchain / Crypto) (Asia / Remote)
Solana Developer (Blockchain / Crypto) (Asia / Remote)
Do you want to work on the next revolution in NFTs and Crypto? Do you believe in a decentralized future and the future of payments and finance on the blockchain? Then TokenMinds has an amazing opportunity for you!
You’ll be working with top talent in the blockchain on renowned DeFi/dApp/NFT projects backed by Binance Ventures and others. Our team works mostly remotely using a suite of virtual office tools such as Gather. town, Zoom, Slack, and more. We are also part of the major blockchain conferences worldwide where you are able to meet the team and clients in person.
You will be responsible for developing end to end solutions for our Solana Projects.
- Designing, developing smart contracts and blockchain protocol integrations
- Attend daily meetings to align and ensure project timelines are met
- Research and Apply solutions to issues of the project
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement operational solutions while defining and adhering to industry best practices
- Experience in Developing in Blockchain (esp Solana)
- Proficient in Go, Rust, and Node/Typescript
- Experience in building and deploying from Test Net to Mainnet
- Able to communicate in English (written and spoken)
- Must have a Passion for Technology
- A self-starter
- A team player
- Work with an international team of blockchain experts.
- Opportunity to build and grow your global network of blockchain leaders.
- Access to high-profile blockchain events.
- Huge high profile professional network gain as a side effect of constant engagement in negotiations with VCs, angel investors, and startups` C-level executives.
TokenMinds is voted the No. 1 Crypto agency worldwide by Hackernoon and other renowned media.
Our mission is to develop the most cutting-edge and user-adopted blockchain applications, helping entrepreneurs to build the future and increasing the speed of blockchain adoption by offering token integration solutions for companies.